Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are a decentralized, multi-chain mobile wallet designed for speed, security, and ease of use. After 5 years of development by the team and community, we provide a secure wallet to send, receive, stake and store more than one million cryptocurrencies on 63 blockchains, including Ethereum and EVM chains, Solana, Polkadot, etc - making it the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic decentralized wallet.
We now serve tens of millions of users globally on a monthly basis. We are looking for someone who will have the vision to design the gateway experience for web3 world and scale it to hundreds of millions of users.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? We welcome anyone whose goal is to make a global impact, shape the future of web3 and make history together.
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and the opportunity to work with a variety of products and technologies across the stack.
- Like the idea of working in a fast startup environment with the backing of one of the most established crypto companies
- You are excited about the opportunity to grow with the company from an IC to a design leadership role.
- You want to help define the vision and strategy to onboard the next 100M users onto crypto and. You see the endless potential to differentiate wallets with exciting new features and user experiences that make crypto more accessible to the masses.
- You’re passionate about crypto and the role wallets play across DeFi, NFTs, DAO, tokenomics, and the overall Web 3.0.
- You can think big, push the boundaries of what is possible and are able to communicate and influence these ideas effectively. You live and breathe Figma or Sketch
- You're agile and can thrive in fast moving environments - especially since Web3 is constantly evolving. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on the next day, and that excites you.
- You’re not looking for a traditional web2 job.
- You share the mindset that ‘Nothing should be someone else’s problem’. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving goals and results.
- You want to be part of a winning and agile team with global and diverse background
- Extremely user-focused mindset.
- 5+ years full-time UI/UX Designer experience.
- 3+ years full-time experience of designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile apps.
- Knowledgeable and interested in Web3 spaceCollaborative and open minded.
- Ability to create thoughtful UI and UX and written communication to both frame and explain concepts.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
- Basics of HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Thrive in uncertainty and challenges: proactive, hands-on, self-starter and perseverance.
- Strong communication in oral and written English.
- Strong values, ethics and integrity.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and honesty, Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- Be at the front seat of the fast-growing blockchain and crypto industry.
- An organization at hockey-stick growth stage with numerous opportunities to stretch out of your comfort zones and explore new roles when you prove to have good track records.
- Global role to work with very diverse and talented teams.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you deliver results
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
About this role
Job posted on
May 22, 2023