Bitstamp is looking for a KYC Analyst reporting to the AML Compliance Manager to work within the Luxembourg based Compliance team. If you're looking for a job to challenge yourself, learn and grow professionally, Bitstamp is the right place for you! Joining Bitstamp means being a leader of change and innovation.
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting customer due diligence and completing Know Your Customer (KYC) processes to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) regulations. You will be expected to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of the work.
- Conduct customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) for new and existing customers, in accordance with AML/CTF regulations and internal policies.
- Verify the identity of customers by reviewing relevant documentation and information.
- Analyze customer transactions and assess the level of risk associated with the customer and transaction activity.
- Investigate and report any suspicious activity and follow up with appropriate remediation actions.
- Provide support and guidance to other team members on KYC-related issues.
- Keep up to date with changes in regulations and industry best practices related to KYC and AML/CTF.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field with 3+ years of experience in KYC, AML, or CTF compliance in the financial services industry.
- Relevant professional certification such as CAMS is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Interest or experience of crypto industry and desire to work within a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
- Work from home or other location occasionally
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP)
- Sports and cultural allowances and activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teambuilding events and Bitstamp parties
About this role
Job posted on
May 23, 2023