- Home /
PMO project coordinator
The BSV Blockchain Association is the global industry organization that advances growth and adoption of Bitcoin SV (BSV) as a global enterprise blockchain. To support the organisation, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to support projects, initiatives and join the association project management office (PMO).
- Provide high quality administrative and project support in line with particular value streams/teams policies and procedures.
- Carrying out meeting administration – arranging project and partners meetings, liaising with the program teams and collaborators and taking minutes.
- Onboarding and administrative support to the new BSV Blockchain joiners
- Coordinate promotional and editorial activities with the marketing and editorial teams.
- Provide project updates and reports including monitoring delays or issues and escalating risks to the relevant higher management.
- Support other strands of the program of work as and when required, this include providing project coordination support to the marketing and editorial team.
- Work with colleagues in the PMO team and provide high quality administrative support to BSV Blockchain team members
- Proactively engage with BSV Blockchain team members on a variety of topics and programs.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager, A proven track record of successful project management experience
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change (entrepreneurial mindset), ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Critical Thinking
- Goal Oriented – motivated to develop and achieve goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – Strong communication skills, including communicating effectively with team members, delegating tasks and making decisions. Creates team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; flexible and adaptable approach, able to handle changing circumstances and priorities
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character and has demonstrated highly moral and ethical behavior
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Competent with various software tools, including JIRA, Notion, MS Office, Visio
About this role
Job posted on
October 10, 2023
- Project management
Cryptocurrency Marketing Specialist
MintDAO • Remote, Poland
Social Media Manager
Unbound • Remote, Poland
Growth hacking Engineer
Planet Finance • Remote
InfluVerum • Poznań, Poland
Business Development Manager
Crypto Mayhem • Remote, Poland
Marketing & Twitter Specialist
RedStone • Warsaw, Poland