This position is fully remote and we are open to candidates from all locations across the United Kingdom and Europe
Casper is the first blockchain built specifically for business adoption; we’re building the essential foundation for an entirely new era of customer value and business success. Alongside a competitive salary, uncapped commission, ownership incentives and customized IT, we offer a flexible and fully remote working environment that allows team members to work when, where, and how they want. We recognize that personal growth is one of the strongest sources of motivation. That’s why, along with working with like-minded and high-level professionals, we invest in coaching and support your personal development activities.
We're seeking a dynamic and results-driven Enterprise Sales Development Lead to spearhead our sales initiatives and play a pivotal role in our growth journey. If you're a hands-on sales expert with an unwavering passion for outbound prospecting, an extensive network in relevant industries, and a track record of success, we want you to join our team. You must have hands-on sales experience and be an outbound animal, not an inbound qualifier. You must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in one or more of our target industries such as Supply Chain and Logistics, Luxury Goods or Beverages, Supply Chain Management Solutions or Enterprise Blockchain Solutions.
- Lead from the Front: Showcase your exceptional leadership skills as a "Player - Coach" by directly driving sales development efforts.
- You're not one to simply manage teams, but to actively engage and guide the sales force through hands-on experience.
- Outbound Powerhouse: You thrive in the art of cold prospecting.
- You're not satisfied with inbound leads; you're the driving force behind hunting down new sales opportunities and converting them into successful sales.
- Adaptive Approach: Embrace the challenge of building from the ground up.
- Your resilience and willingness to execute strategies that might not be immediately scalable, such as personalized emails, content creation, and strategic calls, will be crucial in driving early success.
- Industry Expertise: Leverage your profound knowledge and proven sales experience in one or more of the following industries:
- Supply Chain and Logistics, Luxury Goods or Beverages, or Enterprise Blockchain Solutions. Your deep understanding of these domains will be instrumental in forging strong connections.
Nice to have
- Professional Services: If you have experience selling software development professional services to mid-market and enterprise companies, it's a significant plus.
- Your ability to understand complex solutions and tailor them to client needs will set you apart.
- Fully remote, work from anywhere environment
- Base + Uncapped Commission
- Generous long-term incentive programs
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off policy
- Periodic in-person offsites globally
- Continued education support
- Career advancement opportunities
About this role
Job posted on
October 2, 2023
- Strong crypto knowledge
- C1 English
Perks & Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Cryptocurrency Marketing Specialist
MintDAO • Remote, Poland
Social Media Manager
Unbound • Remote, Poland
Growth hacking Engineer
Planet Finance • Remote
InfluVerum • Poznań, Poland
Business Development Manager
Crypto Mayhem • Remote, Poland
Marketing & Twitter Specialist
RedStone • Warsaw, Poland