Our mission is to provide value-add security services and products to the world’s most cutting edge technology firms and that starts with blockchain tech. Founded in 2019, Halborn is an elite cyber security company focused on solving complex adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency and fintech industries. From breaches and social engineering to stolen private keys and economic hacks, Halborn solves it. Our clientele are the exclusive blockchain companies as well as new startups with high growth trajectories.
Halborn is a globally distributed team of 100+, looking to grow our elite team of white hat hackers, sales professionals, security engineers and DevSecOps specialists who value independence, want to make their own hours, work for themselves and have a passion for the ever evolving cryptocurrency industry.
- Tenaciously sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities through prospecting and proactive outreach.
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressively prospecting and generating new business opportunities to navigating the legal review of a contract
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with client stakeholders to demonstrate the value of Halborn through our innovative services and products.
- Develop and execute account strategy that aligns company resources to maximize sales volume and revenue.
- Conduct deep discovery into the account’s business and link those needs to the Halborn solution.
- Negotiating balanced initial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit Halborn while benefiting the client.
- Provide up to date and accurate monthly forecasts as well as actively update all things in Salesforce
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Secures or maintains legal docs including MSA’s and other strategic agreements to facilitate revenue.
- While responsible for assigned quota, account penetration and balanced sales growth are important performance measures.
- Leverage team members availability, roles, and strengths and weaknesses into virtual team effectiveness.
- Account management including establishing and maintaining current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues.
- Updating, maintaining and improving our CRM process and your pipeline in Salesforce continuously.
- Participate in marketing events, seminars and trade shows to represent Halborn and build both brand awareness and business pipeline.
- 3 to 7 years demonstrated track record of winning new business in the technology space coupled with strong exposure to the iGaming industry.
- Some experience selling technology products and services to Enterprises. Web3 or cybersecurity strongly preferred (but not required).
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining revenue targets/goals and quota attainment as well as driving business growth.
- Extremely Well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Capable of complex deal management with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene. Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks.
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with diverse decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to senior leaders and executives with the ability to influence.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills are critical. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal and external colleagues.
- Organizational agility in navigating and partnering effectively and leading cross-functional teams towards a goal
- Inspired by working in in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- High self awareness and emotional intelligence
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of blockchain and cybersecurity
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Nice to have
- * Multi-lingual
- * Preexisting rolodex of contacts in the fintech, banking or blockchain industry
- * Knowledgeable of the latest trends in Blockchain and DeFi
- * Knowledge of Cybersecurity landscape and selling infosec services or products
About this role
Job posted on
June 22, 2023
Cryptocurrency Marketing Specialist
MintDAO • Remote, Poland
Social Media Manager
Unbound • Remote, Poland
Growth hacking Engineer
Planet Finance • Remote
InfluVerum • Poznań, Poland
Business Development Manager
Crypto Mayhem • Remote, Poland
Marketing & Twitter Specialist
RedStone • Warsaw, Poland