- Home /
Q is a novel blockchain that combines the benefits of a public, open and decentralized ledger with the transparency and predictability of enforceable private contracts. It is based on a unique governance system, which has the Q Constitution at its core. Q thereby enables a great variety of real-life use cases which desire decentralization but require scaleability and dependability.
To learn more about Q, visit the website q.org.
As Community Manager you will be responsible for interacting, growing and managing the Q communities that play a crucial role in the Q environment.
- Organize on-premise and virtual events and meetups for the Q and overall blockchain community
- Create, translate, and curate regular social media, blogs, and social media posts
- Build and nurture community advocate programs and campaigns that build brand passion
- Manage and cultivate a community on social media and community channels such as Discord, Telegram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more
- Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community growth and engagement metrics
- Work closely together with Marketing and Communication and ultimately grow the Q ecosystem
- You have 1+ years of work experience in managing and growing communities
- You have Strong English skills, both written and spoken, German would be a big plus
- You are active social media user on Discord, Twitter, Telegram and other social media and community channels
- You embody an entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset and possess a profound understanding of the latest memes.
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are a great listener
- You are passionate about the blockchain and web3 space and its transformational nature to change the world for the better
- Your availability during certain working hours in the Central European Time zone is required, even though the role is performed remotely.
Nice to have
- German would be a big plus
- Work with a highly experienced and knowledgeable team in the blockchain industry.
- Gain valuable experience in community management, social media management, etc.
- Learn and grow with the company as it expands.
- Be involved in shaping the frontiers of governance on the blockchain and the interaction between the on and off-chain worlds.
About this role
Job posted on
July 18, 2023
- Basic Crypto knowledge
Perks & Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Cryptocurrency Marketing Specialist
MintDAO • Remote, Poland
Social Media Manager
Unbound • Remote, Poland
Growth hacking Engineer
Planet Finance • Remote
InfluVerum • Poznań, Poland
Business Development Manager
Crypto Mayhem • Remote, Poland
Marketing & Twitter Specialist
RedStone • Warsaw, Poland