At qiibee, we are the leading blockchain-based B2B rewards marketplace! 🚀
With qiibee, businesses around the world run their loyalty programs on the blockchain. Our cutting-edge, easy-to-use solutions set the new standard for loyalty.💫
At qiibee, Our mission is to unlock the purchasing power of the global rewards economy by making rewards exchangeable in one decentralized loyalty ecosystem ✨
- Generate new leads and prospects in the US, UK, and Continental Europe (IT, DACH) markets.
- Engage potential customers, understand their needs, and qualify leads.
- Conduct product demos to showcase the value of our solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team for a seamless sales cycle.
- Manage and update the sales pipeline and CRM system.
- Proven sales experience in the loyalty industry.
- Strong knowledge of loyalty programs and Web3 technology.
- Multilingual: Fluent in English and German
- Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Competitive monthly salary package with uncapped sales commission
- Receive qiibee tokens (QBX) and equity, sharing in our success.
- Enjoy unlimited vacations for ultimate work-life balance.
- Get funding for educational development, investing in your growth.
- Fast-paced remote startup environment.
About this role
Job posted on
September 13, 2023
Perks & Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Cryptocurrency Marketing Specialist
MintDAO • Remote, Poland
Social Media Manager
Unbound • Remote, Poland
Growth hacking Engineer
Planet Finance • Remote
InfluVerum • Poznań, Poland
Business Development Manager
Crypto Mayhem • Remote, Poland
Marketing & Twitter Specialist
RedStone • Warsaw, Poland