We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
- identifying opportunities and conceptualizing solutions together with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders,
- designing UX flows, creating wireframes, polished UIs, and prototypes, enabling our teams to swiftly iterate and test ideas,
- leveraging available data to iteratively improve the user experience,
- designing and overseeing A/B tests to validate your hypotheses,
- building out and maintaining Ramp's design system,
- handing off work to developers, assisting them during development,
- occasionally contributing to expanding Ramp’s brand asset library, assisting with visual storytelling.
- 2+ years of experience in digital product design,
- a robust portfolio with work samples demonstrating UX & UI skills
- experience in the entire product design workflow: from analyzing customer/business needs and solution ideation to flawless execution and optimization,
- excellent understanding of design principles, modern mobile, and web usability,
- high Figma proficiency,
- knowledge of most recent industry trends and the ability to best leverage them to continuously improve our suite of products,
- strong written and verbal communication skills (English, B2-level minimum) to effectively collaborate with management, developers, support, and end-users.
Nice to have
- C1/C2/Native-level English and experience in writing UX copy to guide users through the most important interactions,
- relevant experience and/or genuine enthusiasm about learning and designing for FinTech, blockchain, crypto, web3.
- 💰 PLN 12 000 - 21 000 net on an invoice on a B2B contract,
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🏝 26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it),
- 🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw; work from home is also an option,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 👩🎓 self-development and conference budget up to 2000 PLN to help you grow,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
About this role
Job posted on
October 1, 2023
PLN 12,000 - PLN 21,000
Perks & Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Fullstack Blockchain Developer
MintDAO • Remote, Poland
Casper Labs • Remote, UK
Casper Labs • Remote, Global
Tokenomia.pro • Remote, Poland
Planet Finance • Remote
Solidity Engineer - (Smart contracts)
Planet Finance • Remote