- Home /
Union Finance is building the Credit Primitive for DeFi.
We believe that open, permission-less community-owned financial applications are the future and that these new decentralized applications will gain global adoption because the user experience is worlds better.
Market opportunity: There are $2B in loans outstanding on Ethereum. All of which is collateralized. In traditional finance un-collateralized lending is 100x that of the collateralized lending market.
Product opportunity: we are building the protocol to enable credit on Ethereum. We believe this is one of the missing primitives to allow DeFi to become more Positive Sum.
Company opportunity: we are a team of designers, system engineers, entrepreneurs and crypto veterans looking to build a dream team.
We're backed by brilliant investors with a long term view (like Placeholder, 1kx, Coinfund, KR1, Scalar, and some of the top DeFi Angels).
Union is looking for a growth focused community manager who is well integrated into the NFT side of Web3 and knows their way around the various metaverses.
Union is looking to hire a remote Community Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
- Local community engagement across all channels
- Be active in NFT communities across the Metaverse, Gaming and Art verticals
- Strategic marketing campaign & branding build-up
- Liaise with community group leaders
- Channel potential partnership opportunities to the right people
- Assist our marketing and events team
- Provide regular updates and local insight reports
- You will be a prominent member of our team and will be active in our Telegram Community, as well as relevant groups and channels across all platforms including Reddit, Bitcointalk and Twitter.
- Keen interest in DeFi, NFT’s, NFT Art and Open financial systems
- Deep exposure on Web3 / blockchain community outlets in Europe/ USA/ Asia
- Prior experience in building, growing and managing communities
- Active in the Crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Reddit,
- Comfortable using decentralized Crypto software such as Metamask, DEXs Liquidity Pools etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A good understanding of blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, other defi protocols, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms e.g. you've voted in governance
- Money you can exchange for things
- A Voting Stake in the Union protocol
- Home office stipend
About this role
Job posted on
May 18, 2023