We’re zondacrypto. Long ago, people traded seashells. Then raw materials like copper and gold. Today, it’s crypto. We believe that everyone should have a place to buy and sell, just like we always have. Our Exchange is a regulated platform where 1 million+ people trading in cryptocurrencies – all the ones you know about and more.
We’re creating the financial tools and education to bring less confusion and more power to people investing.
This is zondacrypto.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with the zondacrypto goals, brand identity, and target audience.
- Creating, engaging and compelling content for various social media platforms, including written posts, images, videos, and other multimedia formats.
- Curate and share relevant content from players, influencers, and community members to maintain an active and vibrant social media presence.
- Interacting with the crypto community through social media channels.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and visual identity across all social media platforms.
- Maintain brand voice and tone while adapting content to suit the preferences and norms of different social media channels.
- Monitoring social media metrics and track performance using analytics tools. Provide regular reports on key metrics, such as reach, engagement, follower growth, and sentiment analysis.
- Use data-driven insights to optimize content strategy and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with influencers, content creators, and sponsors to amplify zondacrypto brand exposure and reach new audiences.
- Stay informed about the latest social media trends, platform updates, and best practices in the crypto and financial industry. Explore new technologies, features, and emerging platforms to leverage opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in user acquisition and growth with a great understanding of social media.
- Experience in social media management, preferably in the crypto, finance or gaming industry, is quite important.
- Experience with social media management tools, analytics platforms. (google analytics, GTM is big plus).
- Familiarity with popular cryptocurrencies, influencers, and industry trends.
- Knowledge of crypto terminology, competitors, and trading.
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts for brands.
- Proficiency in using various social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram, and TikTok.
- Understanding of social media algorithms, engagement tactics, and content optimization techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Understanding of visual branding and the ability to maintain a consistent visual identity across different social media platforms.
- Strategic mindset to develop and execute social media strategies that align with organizational goals.
- Ability to coordinate social media activities during live events, matches, and campaigns.
- Full-time, 100% remote work.
- Work in a team providing services to global clients.
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions.
- Stable cooperation based on an B2B contract.
- Business Computer tailored individually to your needs.
- Multisport card, (valid in Poland).
- English lessons during office hours.
- Corporate apartments in Europe and Poland that you can use for workation.
- Private healthcare (valid in Poland).
About this role
Job posted on
August 7, 2023
- Social Media
Perks & Benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Cryptocurrency Marketing Specialist
MintDAO • Remote, Poland
Social Media Manager
Unbound • Remote, Poland
Growth hacking Engineer
Planet Finance • Remote
InfluVerum • Poznań, Poland
Business Development Manager
Crypto Mayhem • Remote, Poland
Marketing & Twitter Specialist
RedStone • Warsaw, Poland